If you have a GPS, here are the
Latitude: 39 28 43
Longitude: -106 03 22
From the Denver International Airport
The is a shuttle that provides service from Denver
International Airport (DEN) directly into Breckenridge. Contact them
at 1-800-334-7433 or visit their website at
It takes approximately one hour and fifty minutes to drive from
Denver to Breckenridge, depending road conditions. The drive is beautiful
on I-70 and through the Eisenhower tunnel. Here are the
directions to get to the condo:
- Begin on Pena Blvd and go South for 9.7 miles.
- Continue on interstate highway I-70 and go West for 82 miles.
- Bear right on ramp at the sign reading "Exit 203 CO-9 South to
- Take the round about and proceed onto highway CO-9 and go South for 10.3 miles.
- Turn right on 4 O'Clock Road and go West 0.5 miles. Tyra Summit condominiums will be on your
Total distance traveled from Denver Airport (DEN) is 105 miles.
Click to link to directions from MapQuest
From the Colorado Springs International Airport
Timberline Express serves Summit County daily from the Colorado Springs Airport. Contact them at 1-800-288-1375 or visit their website
It takes aproximately 2.5-3 hours to drive from Colorado Springs,
depending on the road conditions. The drive is beautiful up in
the high country with mountain views and sweeping valleys.
- Exit from the Colorado Springs Airport (COS) and follow the
Hancock Expressway. Watch for signs for I-25. You'll
have to get on S. Circle for a short bit.
- Go North on I-25 towards Denver to the next exit which is
Exit 141 W. Cimmarron/US24
- Go West on US 24 about 45 miles until you come to Hartsel.
- Go right on Hwy 9 in Hartsel and follow all the way to
Breckenridge (about 25 more miles)
- Once in Breckenridge, follow the Hwy 9 loop around the west
side of down town until you see 4 O'Clock Road on the left
(about 3 blocks past the intersection of Main Street and Hwy 9
at the beginning of town).
- Head up 4 O'Clock until you see the Tyra Summit sign on the
right. Turn into the parking lot just in front of the Tyra
to link to directions at MapQuest
Total drive is 115 miles.